Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Office

This week my office has been moving to our new building. We used to work in this old house in Libertytown and we were just growing out of it. We now have a big, roomy, new building in Mount Airy! I am most excited about this because now I will drive by my padres home everyday which is really nice to be able to stop over after work sometimes. I have my very own office now with a door! I know, I know - not that exciting but it is to me. I have never had my own office with a door and it has somehow made me feel more important of something! I can put up some pictures and I definetly need a plant of some sort! Anyway, if you are ever in Mount Airy, stop on by!

5 comments:

Englishfam said...

I wish I could "stop on by" to Mt. Airy!! I miss that place! Memories...
So excited that you have your very own door!! haha you're the cutest.

Scrap Happy said...

My sweet little Amanda, now with her very own door. Yeah! I remember when Nick had a door... we were excited about it. I've never technically had one myself - in an office, anyway... but now I've got a house full of them, and they're all covered with dirty fingerprints.

Parkinson Family said...

Congratulations on your exciting new office! Enjoy your blog time!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new office. Whats the opposite of chlostophobic? You all may be suffering a little of that now with so much room. It's going to be so quiet in that office. Long live Hunter Green.

Adam Marble

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

How fun to have your own office. It was great to gab with you at Young Womens. You are so much fun.