Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sweet Treat

Nick and I celebrated Valentine's day last night because he starts working nights. I told him to choose the restuarant and I was SO happy when he picked The Melting Pot. I love this place, it is so fun and so romantic! So we eat and talk and just have a really nice evening together. We never get each other big presents or anything on Valentine's day so I was thinking we would just go home and watch American Idol and then just chill. But we get home and Nick walks in the room with this:
He also had a bottle of sparkling cider and some glasses! I couldn't believe how sweet this was! What a way to top off an already wonderful night! I love you babe! I am grateful each day for a marriage that is filled with sweet surprises!!!

3 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

How cute! I love the Melting Pot too! Its never in our budget but one of these days we are going to go and only get dessert.

Scrap Happy said...

Cute couple. Gag.

Lindsey, J.D. said...

How fun!! Lucky ... I have never been to Melting Pot. I hear it is great!!