Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Krista

So today is the birthday of my fabulous sister -in-law, mother to the sweet Keira in my previous post! Krista is so wonderful and I am so grateful that she is my sister in law. She is such an awesome mom. She loves her family fiercely and I admire her so much. In addition to being such an amazing mom, she is co-owner of snug-a-bug. You can find her webite link over on the side. Krista is kind, laid back, and always aware of others and what they are feeling. She is such a great wife to my brother and is craftastic! She can sew, assemble, and create anything and her house is a stunning representation of all her talents. She is a trusted confidant and I couldn't lover her more if she were my real sister! Happy Birthday Krista!!

3 comments:

Matt & April Herman said...

I love her too! Happy B-day to Krista!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to Krista! Amanda, love your new background. See you soon!

Krista said...

Woah-you are too nice! Thanks for the b-day wishes Manda! Can't wait to see you. Love your guts.