Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sick and Tired

This has been a long week of tissues, humidifiers, coughing, not sleeping and body aches. When will this cold go away?!?!?!?! Not even a week prior to getting sick, I was on the phone with my mom telling her how happy I was to have survived the winter without getting anything. I obviously spoke too soon. I love me some good sleep - but, alas, haven't had any. I have, however, seen lots of daytime tv which left me wishing I was at work! I am feeling a bit better today so hopefully this nasty bug is on its way out!!!

2 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Oh no, so you actually were sick last week when we came over. You poor thing. Hope you feel better soon!

Parkinson Family said...

I am so sad to hear you are sick! You poor thing. It seems like this has been the winter that nobody escapes feeling under the weather. I hope you're feeling better! I love long naps and cozy blankets when I feel sick.