Thursday, July 31, 2008

We moved....and still living out of boxes!!

We moved last weekend to our new home for two years! Moving is such a hassle, but thanks to two great wards, we were out in no time. We want to thank all those who helped us - it really meant a lot to us. Thanks for the meals and for your friendships! We will miss the Eldersburg Ward SO MUCH!!!! We made such good friends there and want to see more of you! We are not that far away! We are still living out of boxes. I find myself coming home everyday from work completely overwhelmed with it all. I need to get motivated!! We have the essentials put together - it's the decorating that is so hard for me - where should this go, what wall should we hang this, blah, Blah, BLAH!!! I know it will come together! But thanks again to our dear friends!! We will miss seeing you every Sunday!

7 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

Sounds like I need to make another trip out there! Love your guts!

Danielle said...

I hope you are settled soon - It is hard to get motivated when you are tired from moving - and being pregnant! I've been there. It'll get done soon enough. Don't stress about it.

Clark and Liesel said...

We will miss you too! I enjoyed getting to know you. We are going to keep in touch for sure! And don't forget to come visit! :)

Nate and Lori said...

We are sad you are gone, but glad that you are close enough. I'm sure that Nick is relieved that he doesn't have to call me and harrass me for hymns info. Oh and don't feel bad about not having things decorated...I'm still living like that in my place.

Matt & April Herman said...

Yeah! I am excited for you guys. Decorating is so hard. Don't get me wrong, i love doing it, but it is hard to find the time. I hope all is well with you and the baby. I miss you. I have been really busy lately. I will try and call you soon:)

James and Amy said...

I guess I never got to formally send you guys off, but I like to think of it like you guys just moved houses a ... few more blocks away. :) We're not that far. :) You better keep on coming on up here. love you lots!

Parkinson Family said...

We are going to miss you guys so much!!! I wish I could still visit teach you! You're so much fun to talk and chill with! Thanks for coming to Mackenzi's blessing! It was special to have you there! I don't know if your new 2 pet dogs have a temperament for playdates, but Hershey would love to meet them if they're up for it. I'm STILL getting used to the slobber of a dog by the way - good luck!