Wednesday, August 6, 2008

There's never enough time........

Unfortunately, time does not stop for me! How am I ever going to finish this book with life just going on as usual. There's work and dinner and laundry......OH MY!!!!! I find myself watching the clock tick tock along so that I can run to my car and get home so I CAN READ MY BOOK. All day long I am thinking about Edward and Bella and what they are doing in the pages of this long awaited book! It's only 11:27am - I have got many hours to go............

5 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha... I've reread Twilight and New Moon in the last week, now I'm in the middle of Eclipse again before I can even GET to B.D.

Just stop being so responsible and cleaning and cooking! Works for me!

Becky said...

Ha! That's so funny because whenever I get into a good book my house falls apart and my kids have to fend for themselves. Wouldn't it be nice if we could put life on pause every once in a while?

suzy's jewels and gem said...

i hear ya... i've had the book for a week now and it's just too hard to read when your kids are home in your face all the time. i think i am going to hold off for two more weeks when the kids go back to school... so all my focus will be on bella and lovely edward!!! can't wait.

The Adams Family said...

I just finished this book and I loved it! Now I want her to come out with another book so I can have that to look forward to! I miss ya girl the next time your in Utah we need to hang out!

Nate and Lori said...

I feel your pain! I am still on book 3 because once I start these book I always just want to read it straight through. I say just let the laundry and dinner wait. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.