Monday, June 1, 2009

Firsts

The last couple of weeks, we've been introducing Brady to a lot of new things! Luckily, it has been just as fun for him as it has been for us!! The Saturday before Memorial Day, we took him to his first picnic! It was a super hot day but he loved being outside. Most exciting for me, though, was his first swim in the pool on Memorial Day. I LOVE swimming! My parents have a pool so I spent summers swimming all day, every day! I really want Brady to grow up loving the water so we took him for a quick swim. The water was pretty cold so we spent most of the time in the hot tub! He just loved it!! The other day, my mom, grandma and I went to City Park in Hagerstown where Brady met his first feathered friends. He wasn't too sure what to think about them but it's always fun for me to see him discovering new things! Here's a picture of me and my boy at the park!

6 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

Beautiful! Love the mommy baby pic. Isn't it amazing to watch our little ones make discoveries and to watch their reactions? It helps me to appreciate everything more as I get excited to share it with Mackenzi and then watch her reaction.

Bloom Family said...

I love Brady in his yellow inter tube. He looks so chill. :) I bought Caleb a swimming suit, but we haven't had the chance to let him use it yet. I can't wait though!

Nate and Lori said...

I love reading your blog and hearing such a positive "mommy." I can definitely tell that you went through a lot to get this cute little guy and it shows in how great you are with him. I hope that I can be like that too.

Jared and Patricia said...

It is so fun to check-in with you guys and see how your doing once in a while. Brady looks older and cuter every new post! I can't believe how much he has changed since were in Maryland. Thanks for sharing all your fun stories...we love it. You're such a good mom! Warmest compliments! When do we get to see you this summer?

Krista said...

OH MY CRAP. I love these pics and I love that little boy and I can't even believe I haven't met him yet. I'm going to the airport right now. I see SOOO much of Nick in him. How great that he loves the water like his Mama. Half fish/half Nick. You are lookin' pretty fine too.

Starley Family said...

I love the baby boat floaty!!! Brady is so adorable! Gotta love pool time.