Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shagtastic Haircut

Brady has beautiful hair and I am not just saying that because I am his mother. Everywhere we go people comment on his hair. But it was getting a little shaggy. The poor kid was always sweaty and annoyed with his hair. So I decided it was time to tame the beast. It was probably harder for me than his very first hair cut because he had all this thick, curly hair. The barber promised me that those curls will come back, they weren't just baby curls. So anyway, I took the plunge and have been mildly obsessed with it since I got it cut. I ask Nick about twenty times a day if he thinks it's too short or if it makes him sad, blah, blah, blah. I think I am most sad because he always twirls his hair for comfort and now he can't do that. When I put him in his crib for nap and bed time he always goes for his hair and it's gone - sad!!! Anyway, it's an adjustment but it is much better for him and that's what matters!!
Morning of said haircut
The next day
I guess he's still pretty cute!!

No comments: