Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Birthday Beach Trip 2010

The hubs did it again - he planned a beach getaway for my thirtieth birthday and it was a blast. My brother had also planned a last minute trip to Maryland with his three kids so they came also along with my parents! It was so fun to be with lots of family at the beach!! We had a great time, stayed in some sweet hotels and ate yummy food! You really can't ask for more! All my pics are of Brady because this was his first time to the beach. Oddly enough, none are of him at the beach - we did videos of that experience that I haven't figured out how to upload on blogger yet! Anyway, thirty is treating me well - not as traumatic as I thought it would be!!!
The Bradster at an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet. Happy Birthday Mom!!!
The kids pool at our hotel was amazing. They had these holes that shot water up and Brady was obsessed with them!
A cute padded slide for the kiddos!
Also a hit!
Chillin' out in mommy's glasses and daddy's hat!

No comments: