Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a really quiet, laid back Thanksgiving this year. Nick's parents are still in Bosnia and my siblings were have Thanksgiving with their in-laws so it was just my parents, nick, me, the kids and Grandma.
The star of the show!
The Feast
PopPop & Avery
Brady thought it was more fun to be in the toy box than playing with what was in it!
My grandma, Avery's Great Grandma! Brady & Mommy
Brady & Daddy
What I am most grateful for this year is having another healthy, happy baby! Bringing her into our family has certainly been tough but she is such a joy! As always, I am thankful for all my family, for their constant love and support and for our Savior, Jesus Christ and his most watchful eye over me and those I love!

1 comment:

yui said...

Nice to meet you.
I'm always excited on your new story.