I got tagged - so here goes nothing!
- What is your husband's name? Nicholaus Stephen Long
- How long have you been married? It will be 4 years on December 28th!
- How long did you date? Long enough to know that I wanted to be his wife! Truthfully we had a whirlwind courtship but it was right - I don't regret a thing. Met in May, hung out everyday, started dating in September, got engaged in October and married in December.
- How old is he? 27
- Who eats sweets? Both - pretty equally actually.
- Who said I love you first? Can't remember - probably me!
- Who is taller? Nick is by a few inches.
- Who does the laundry? This is one household chore we share pretty equally.
- Who pays the bills? I pay the paper ones but Nick does all the online stuff with our accounts and budgeting. Let's be honest - he is WAY better with money that me!
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We aren't side people - we are, "Amanda needs to be closest to the bathroom" people. Wherever we live, I just sleep on the side closet to the bathroom until we moved into this house. I couldn't sleep on my left side and be able to face nick if we we were talking in this new house so we switched - I am on the left side now. Is that more than you needed to know?!?!?
- Who mows the lawn? He does and does it without complaining. I love this about him because I really don't like doing it.
- Who cooks dinner? I do and I really like doing it! I think it's the best to work hard on a meal and feed it to the people you love.
- Who drives? He does. He is a better driver and I like to fit naps in wherever & whenever I can!
- Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Nick is really good about this - I am way too stubborn.
- Who kissed who first? Let's not get into this. I am sure Nick would LOVE to tell his side of the story!
- Who asked who out first? Nick did - he called me on his way home from work and asked me to dinner. We went to J&P's for our first date and this restuarant is still special to us - we had our wedding luncheon there.
Nick's the best! He is everything I could have ever dreamed of - I adore him!
The weekend I realized I couldn't live without him!
He's goofy - he makes me laugh!
Most importanly, he loves me!
And I hope this little guy is exactly like him!
I tag Krista, April, Erin & my mom!!! Please do it everyone - I want to read your answers!!!