Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trix are for kids.....and pregnant people!

Since I have been pregnant, I've been asked over and over what crazy things am I craving. Up until recently, I really hadn't had any cravings. No late night must haves, no I can't live withouts. Notice I said up until recently! Lately, all I want to eat is cereal. I literally could eat it for every meal and never get tired of it! I went to the grocery store on Monday and cereal was on sale, 3/$5. That was the happiest moment of my day. I bought three of the most glorious boxes of cereal and I have put a pretty dent in one of them already. I was never really a breakfast person until I got pregnant and realized that I woke up starving every morning. Now, I can't wait to wake up and eat a nice bowl of cereal with ice cold milk on it! Mmmm, I better stop, I am making myself hungry!

8 comments:

Memorable Wrappers said...

I think I must be pregnant, because I really love cereal too!

Scrap Happy said...

Gag.

Scrap Happy said...

That's because even the THOUGHT of cold cereal when I was prego made me puke. Seriously.

Clark and Liesel said...

Mmmm...I am right there with you sista! Throughout my pregnancy I have craved SUGAR cereals! Trix, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, you name it! Clark just laughs that the little girl in me is coming out and wonders if our baby girl will have the same tastes and cravings for sugar cereal someday. But I am glad I am not alone!!!!! Yea for sugar cereals!

Laurie LC Lewis said...

Wow, now I know what I can get you for Christmas! A case of Kelloggs!

Love, Mom

Starley Family said...

Awesome!!! I love cereal myself...can't get too much of a good thing.

Stacey said...

That's one of the only cravings I've had as well. The daily routine is a bowl of cereal before bed - nothing else sounds good and you have to eat something before going to bed. We recently had an excellent sale for around 40 cents a box, you better believe I stocked up.

Anonymous said...

I just found out trix have a chemical that's bad to digest and it's on the box called trisodium phosphate