Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope that this holiday is one filled with lots of family and friends. But mostly, I hope we remember the true reason we celebrate this day. One of my favorite talks this past conference weekend was by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. He spoke about the Savior's solitary journey on earth. This video was put out by my church with an exert from his talk. "One of the great consolations of this Easter season is that because Jesus walked such a long, lonely path utterly alone, we do not have to do so." Please click on the link to watch this most powerful video about our Savior, Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Matt & April Herman said...

Happy Easter my friend:) I miss you guys. I hope you had a wonderful day filled with the spirit. I loved that talk too, it was one of my favorites:)