Wednesday, December 23, 2009

They're coming, they're coming!

Every year I resolve that I will be faster, more organized and more efficient with all the Christmas tasks. Well, every year I fail miserably. And this year, I may have failed the worst. I blame it on my active little boy, although, I rather be hanging with him then doing anything on my "to do" list anyway! So, as I write this, I am on and off the phone collecting addresses from loved ones near and far. Why do so many people I love live so far away??? I really love our Christmas picture this year. A good friend from our ward is trying to build up his portfolio so he asked if he could take our pictures for free. FREE YOU SAY - you betcha!! Anyway, they are getting licked shut and sent out the door tomorrow! At least I got them OUT before Christmas, right?

No comments: