Sunday, December 5, 2010

Utah Trip Day 2

So we got there safe and sound to very excited family members! Krista picked us up from the airport and got to meet Avery for the first time! I was so glad that I was there and got to introduce Avery to all my family! We headed to Tom & Krista's new house, which I had never seen. It is so gorgeous! That first night we just hung out and talked. It was so nice to just see everyone again! Avery was a big hit! I think Christian was her biggest fan. He kept saying, "My baby." It was really sweet! The next morning we got up and went to Tommy's school because they were having a costume parade! Tommy was Mario. Then we went to IHOP because they were letting kids decorate (and eat) a Halloween pancake for free! Such a cute idea!
Avery at the HOP
Bradster waiting for "pacake"
Grandma & Keira - Keira had her parade that day too and she was Ariel! "Mario", Krista & Christian
Brady & Christian
Later that afternoon we went to a pumpkin patch so we could do a little carving before the Halloween festivities! It was a really cute place that had a little cornmaze and old tractors the kids could get on. The kids had a blast! I had to put these pictures up of Brady because he took this pumpkin picking thing very seriously.
Running to find the perfect pumpking maybe it's over here...
hmmm, is it you?
Let's try this one on for size.
In a sea of pumpkins. He looks so confused!
There were other great things like these old time tractors that the boys loved! I am pretty sure Brady had to sit on every single tractor before we left!
Brady on an old John Deere
Christian on an old Kubota
They also had this wagon just filled with hay that the kids could play in and climb around in. The kids all loved it!
Sweet Keira posing with the pumpkins! Some cousin love in the big wheel barrow Grandma with all her grandkids! Me with my babies! All the Lewis cousins And just a cute pic of Avery!!

1 comment:

Matt & April Herman said...

Ok, your kids are the cutest! I love Avery's eyes! They just kill me! And Brady's smile is awesome! Miss you guys!