- She is still a petite thing....wears size 2 diapers and 3-6 months clothes, slowly moving into some 6-9 month shirts/onesies
- she talks ALL DAY LONG - her favorite word is NO and she says it about EVERYTHING!! She can also say dada, mama, didi(brady), poppop, dog and uh oh.
- She is cruisin' around furniture now - she will be walking within the month probably
- She loves food - she will eat anything and everything - including but not limited to strawberries, deli meat, pasta, peas, brocolli, hot dog, watermelon (she LOVES watermelon, she could live off of it alone) crackers, yogurt and cheese
- She is a sassy little thing with a sensitive little heart~a dirty look from Brady will send her into hysterics
- She can drink through a straw
- She can climb up the stairs-not down yet so it's a little precarious
- She ADORES Brady....he can make her break her day.
Here's our little sweetie pie. I found an infant lei for her - it looks like it is choking her but it's not!
I love this pic of her because it really encompasses who she is right now - just a little sassy thing!
Not wanting to wear her bib AT ALL!
Loving the cake though!
Maybe loving it a little too much!
Everyone else got to enjoy these delicious cake pops that my mom and I made!
Friends that came (who we love dearly)
The Watson Family
(Eric, Neelah, Savvy, Baby Keegan, Heather & Finn)
Bill & Pam Medairy
(They are like family to us)
The Cook Family
(Jake, Baby Connor, Amber, Savannah)