Height: 23 inches
Weight: 12lbs 8oz.
I forget his head circumference but I do remember Jamie, our favorite nurse, saying, "That's quite a head!" All of my children are off the charts in the head department, looking similar to bobblehead dolls until they are about three! He is a big, chunky ball of love and I just love him!! Here are some things I don't want to forget about this little guy:
- he wears a size 1-2 diaper (Costco brand)
- his favorite song is "Hello" from the Primary Children's Songbook
- He follows things with his eyes now.
- His favorite toy as far as I can tell is this weird butterfly thing attached to a circle. He stares at it a lot!
- When I am rocking him to sleep, he tries to stick his head as far into the crook of my arm as possible. He likes to be in the darkness and he likes to be warm!
- He sleeps goes to bed between 6:30-7pm and wakes up at midnight to eat. Yes, that's a nice stretch but after that he is up about every two hours. Yes, I am exhausted!! I think it's sleep training time!
- He really loves music. I was really nervous to start up teaching piano again but he sits in his little chair and usually stays happy and awake the whole time!
Avery is doing great now but went through a two week period of pure hatred towards me. She was angry all the time and her favorite phrases were "don't touch me", "go way" and "top it". But now she loves to come in my bed when she wakes up and snuggle with Wesley and me. She hugs him and brings him her toys, which I have to really stay on top of or he could die of suffocation!!