Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ode to Red Box

I love RED BOX. I don't know how to adequately express my feelings. What a great idea - these guys must be loaded! I love the convenience, the selection, the ease of use, the cost and mostly I love that I don't have to deal with Blockbuster any more. Sorry to defame a once honorable institution, but they just don't compare. The last time I went to Blockbuster, it cost $4.15!!! That is four Red Box movies - who do they think they're fooling!?!?!! Well, it's not gonna be us. I can pick up a movie on my way home in Eldersburg and then return in Owings Mills when I am doing my grocery shopping. If you haven't been turned on to this thing of beauty, I recommend that you do it, and soon!

3 comments:

Matt & April Herman said...

Matt & I love Red Box too! WE tried to go to Blockbuster not too long ago and it was like 5 bucks per movie, we left the movies on the counter and walked out. I was seriously annoyed. I think we had 3 movies and the total was like 17 bucks or something. They are nuts!

Becky said...

I hear ya sista! We LOVE redbox. It's the only way to go. We also get codes online so most our movies are free!!!!

Krystel said...

But movies at the library are free! :-p Love the blog!